Sunday 7 February 2010

Do you dream that the world will know your name?
So, tell me your name.
Do you care about all the little things or anything at all?
I wanna feel all the chemicals inside, I wanna feel.
I wanna a sunburn, just to know that I'm alive, to know I'm alive.
Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know.
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon,
where everyone you know, never leaves too soon.
Do you believe in the day that you were born?
Tell me, do you believe?
Do you know that every day's first of the rest of you life?
So, don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon
where everyone you know never leaves too soon.
(...)
Yeah, you can tell me all your thoughts
about the stars that fill polluted skies,
and show me where you run to,
when no one's left to take your side.
But don't tell me where the road ends
cause I just don't wanna know,
No, I don't wanna know...

No comments:

Post a Comment